What have you learnt through the performance,good practices:I have learnt that it is really hard to act as witches,especially the part where you have to sound like a witch.There's no problem sounding like a witch and I think everyone can do it,the problem is just that it's embarrassing to sound like one.I also find it not easy to have perfect timing when using powerpoint slides or video.It's also not easy to have perfect timing with your partners,especially the part where everyone has to say it together.It sounded really bad when some group's timing were messed up totally.
Commendations on good work(Done by peers):Some groups did very well as they are not afraid of embarrassing themselves and their voices were clear,I thought they had done a good job but I can't remember which groups were they unfortunately.
Self evaluation on your own performance:I don't think my group and myself did a good job,but I don't think we had done badly either.We had props,make-ups,costumes and powerpoint slides and none of us had forgotten the lines.The only thing I thought my group had done badly is the last part where we made a mistake.I started saying the last line but my group did not say anything,I tried saying it again and they still did not say anything.It was when the third try we all said the last line together.Both my group members had tried and said in a wicked voice,even though it's not very good,they still tried,but I did not,I just couldn't bring myself to say it,so I spoke in my normal voice throughout the performance.
No comments:
Post a Comment